Prior to your appointment
- – If you’re feeling unwell please don’t come to the salon, instead please reschedule your appointment. We have the right to refuse clients if we see any symptoms of flu or of being unwell.
- – We will be running an appointment only system and will not be able to accommodate clients walking in without an appointment. The easiest way to arrange your appointment is to book it online.
Coming for your appointment
- – Please do not bring with you any extra luggage only your handbag and please leave jewellery to a minimum. Our staff will not be able to take any items of personal belongings.
- – Please wait outside until we are ready to collect you to have your appointment.
- – Social distancing measures will be in constant review and therefore appointments may be delayed if there is a crossover in appointments. Please attend your appointment on time in order to minimise crossovers and we appreciate your patience if there are slight delays.
- – Your temperature will be taken upon arrival for your appointment.
- – Please come alone with no friends, family or pets as they will not be allowed into the salon.
- – For your safety we will require you to purchase a sterile pouch from us which contains a mask, hand file, toe separators, buffer and a foot scrub. This will be provided without profit and will cost £6. You can either take it home with you or we can retain it at the salon in a sterile environment for you until your next appointment with us.
- – You must wear a mask at all times in the salon. Please feel free to wear your own, if you do not have one then you can use the one in the sterile pouch.
- – No food or drinks can be consumed in the salon. We will be unable to provide drinking water, please bring a bottle of water if you feel you need one.
- – Please note there will no drying time in the salon for normal polish treatments so please take care as we cannot be responsible once you have left the salon.
- – We will also need to take 50% of your treatment cost when booking over the phone as we do when booking online.
- – Due to Covid-19 we will not be able to provide toilet/washroom facilities until further notice.
Changes we have in place for your safety
- – We will have a hand sanitiser at our entrance, all clients will be required to use it prior to their treatment.
- – Our nail technicians will be wearing a visor, mask and gloves.
- – We will ensure that every nail station is cleaned before and after each appointment
- – All appointments will be prebooked so there is no chance of anybody walking in to the salon without an appointment.
- – Our technicians have been trained to uphold best practice, including hygiene and safety.
We look forward to seeing you so you can once again enjoy and benefit from our treatments.
If you have any other concerns then please email us.
updated: 22/7/20. This page will be updated as necessary to reflect any changes